Who we are…
Through two World Wars, the Great Depression and all the economic cycles in-between…Exchange Bank’s commitment to generations of North Bay families, farmers and business owners has been going strong for over 125 years, which makes us the stable and trusted partner for you.
Why we are different…
Locally owned, locally managed – all decisions are made locally. We work with you one on one, you will always have a person whom you know to call. The money you deposit with us and the capital we loan stays within our community. We answer to Main Street, not Wall Street.
How we add value to you
- We take a holistic approach with our clients…lending capital is only one facet of what we do.
- Financial and strategic consultation by tapping into our vast experience and observation of many businesses in our industry to help you build a wealth generating business.
- We don’t have “off the shelf” products…we provide you customized solutions to meet your needs.
- 18 Branch locations that are more than happy to take care of you and your employees.
Inventory Lines of Credit
Winery acquisition and development
SBA Lending Programs for
expansion and purchase
Equipment Leasing up to 100%
- Vineyard Long Term Real Estate Loans
- Vineyard Development or Re-development
- RED Blotch/Disease Replanting
- Crop Loans
- Equipment loans
- SBA Lending Programs
We work with all sizes of wineries, vineyard operations, Farmers, custom crush providers,
vineyard managers, organic dairy farmers, and food processors!
Contact Exchange Bank’s Commercial Banking team to discuss our customized lending programs for farmers, ranchers, and agribusiness owners. We’ll come to you to meet and discuss your business and its banking needs.