No monthly maintenance fee when you meet one of the following requirements during the monthly account cycle:
- 10 or more point of sale debit transactions
- Aggregate direct deposits of $500 or more
- Average daily ledger balance of $1,500 or greater
- Combined average daily ledger balances of $5,000 or more in related deposit balances1
- Combined outstanding balances of $5,000 or more in related loan balances1
- Maintain an account relationship with Exchange Bank Trust & Investments
1 You must designate the deposit accounts, consumer loans, or certificate of deposit accounts you want us to link to your account for combined balance waivers. For each designated linked account, the period of time that we use as the basis for calculating the balance, and the day that we use to determine the balance may be different from the monthly account cycle of the benefiting account. The combined balances will be calculated three days before the monthly account cycle date of your account to determine eligibility for maintenance fee waiver.