This is an EMPLOYEE ONLY page
Information shared here is not intended for external use.
To continue protecting the health and safety of our employees, we are updating our guidelines regarding COVID-19 exposures. Please take these into consideration as you plan your vacation, arrange travel, and participate in group gatherings with large numbers of people.
Click here to view document.
- Available Monday thru Friday 7:00am – 6:00pm. Saturday 8:30am – 2:30pm
- Phone numbers: 707.524.3000 or 800.995.4066
Branch hours listed on our Locations/ATMs page
COVID-19 Update – June 15, 2021
Consistent with the June 15 state reopening, the CA Department of Public Health released an update regarding wearing face coverings in public places.
The guidance from the CA Public Health Department is as follows:
- Fully vaccinated individuals can resume everyday activities without wearing a mask
This means that fully vaccinated customers may enter EB branches and offices without a face covering
- Unvaccinated individuals must wear masks in indoor public settings and businesses
This means that unvaccinated customers are required to wear a face covering inside EB branches and offices
Note: Until further notice, Exchange Bank employees will continue to wear face coverings in all branches and offices.
Are there exceptions for unvaccinated people to not wear a mask?
There are a few exceptions. If you meet one of these exceptions, you may enter an EB branch or department without a face mask:
- Children younger than two years old
- If you have a medical condition, mental health condition or disability that prevents wearing a mask
- If you are hearing impaired or with a person who is hearing impaired and needs to see the mouth to communicate
For more information please visit the California Department of Public Health “Face Coverings Q&A” page
Exchange Bank is offering financial assistance to those who are financially impacted by loss of income as a result of COVID-19, including:
- Surchage Free ATMs – Customers have easy access to their funds through 55,000 surcharge free Allpoint network ATMs and 29 Exchange Bank ATMs
- Existing Loans – No fee, 90-day payment deferment
- New Loans – Inquire at a branch or call our Customer Care Center at 707.524.3000 or 800.995.4066 for details
IRS Stimulus Relief
EIP (Economic Impact Payments) and HHS (Healthcare Provider Relief Fund)
- Find out if you are eligible, how much you will get and how to deposit the funds in this CARES Act Federal Relief Funds Overview
- For more information, check IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief and Economic Impact Payments
- Stimulus check verification Treasury Check Information System (updated once a day)
- Support to healthcare providers – CARES Act Provider Relief Fund
- For more information, check the CFPB Guide to COVID-19 Stimulus Relief
The Small Business Administration (SBA) offers low-interest federal disaster loans to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of COVID-19, including:
CARES Act – Paycheck Protection Program - The CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) authorized up to $349 billion in forgivable loans to small businesses to pay their employees during the COVID-19 crisis.
Small Business Administration (SBA) Disaster Loan Assistance - Applicants may apply online, receive additional disaster assistance information and download applications. Applicants may also call SBA’s Customer Service Center at 800.659.2955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call us at 707.524.3000 or 800.995.4066, option 2 if you need assistance due to financial hardship resulting from the pandemic.
Our digital banking tools give you the flexibility to bank how, when, and where you want—from the comfort of home, office or on the go. By logging in to your account at exchangebank.com or on our mobile app you can:
- Check balances on all of your accounts and monitor account activity
- Make loan payments
- Move money between your Exchange Bank accounts
- Deposit checks with our mobile app
- Pay bills with Bill Pay
- Send money to friends and family with Pay a Friend, our person-to-person payment service
- View/print statements and cleared checks
- Move money to and from Exchange Bank to your accounts at other financial institutions (as available)
- Create email and text alerts for specific account activity
- Order checks, change your address, and more...
Enroll in online banking.
Open a personal account.
- Mon-Fri 9-4
- Sat 9-1
- Petaluma Main
- Rohnert Park
- Santa Rosa Coddingtown
- Santa Rosa Main (closed Saturdays)
Center for Disease Control (CDC) – Provides information and guidance on this rapidly evolving situation as it becomes available.
nCoV2019.live – This website compiles data, maps, FAQs, prevention information and statistics.
Sonoma County Department of Health Services (DHS) – Works closely with other Bay Area health departments, the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to monitor the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
CDC Travel Advisory – Avoid nonessential travel and review travel advisories updated daily by the CDC.
Sonoma Media Investments (SMI) has initiated a free service to help North Bay businesses. To better inform the public about the status of local businesses, they’re building a live database of who is operating and in what capacity. Inclusion is free. Just answer the questions on this form to be included. SMI will link to this database on their sites (including the Press Democrat), and will run advertising highlighting the effort, as well as sharing on their social channels, to help build traffic.
Exchange Bank uses the Everbridge Emergency Notification System to keep employees informed with emergency updates. Since this system uses your contact information in UltiPro, please review your personal information in UltiPro to ensure the following information is current:
- Home Address
- Primary Phone Number
- Work Phone Number & Extension
- Personal E-mail Address
To view your information:
Menu > Myself > Personal > Name, Address, and Telephone
To edit your information:
On the right hand side under 'Things I Can Do', select 'Change Name, Address, or Telephone', make changes, then click 'Save'
Please contact Human Resources with any questions.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is working with federal and state banking agencies as well as financial institutions to consider all reasonable and prudent steps to assist customers in communities affected by the Coronavirus (COVID-19). In addition, the agency is monitoring information issued by international and U.S. health organizations. Customers experiencing difficulties beyond their control should work directly with their financial institutions.
FDIC FAQs for those Impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Published by the FDIC
Exchange Bank FAQs for those Impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Check Orders
If you are unable to visit a branch, we can have your checks mailed to you. Expedited shipping is also available.
- Temporary Check Orders
If you are unable to visit a branch, you may order a box of checks to be mailed to you. Expedited shipping is also available. You may also sign up for Bill Pay, offered to all customers at no cost. Ask your branch about signing up for this convenient service – no checks or postage needed and no delay time for check printing. expediting shipping is also available
- CD Withdrawals
Customers adversely impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic may take an early, penalty-free withdrawal. Contact a local branch to learn more.
- IRA Withdrawals
Customers adversely impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic may take an IRA withdrawal. Customers should consult their tax advisors before taking an IRA withdrawal, as qualification for exemption is determined by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) Advances
HELOC advances can be made via online, mobile app, by check, at a branch or by calling our Customer Care Center at 707.524.3000 or 800.995.4066.
- Elan Cards
Elan clients may contact Elan by calling the number on the back of your card to learn more or for assistance. As always, you can continue to manage your account online or via the mobile app.
Elan Clients requiring help with payments or forbearance may contact Elan Cardmember Service:
- Consumer phone: 800.558.3424
- Business phone: 866.552.8855
- Elan customer website
For all other support and account assistance, please contact us at 707.524.3000 or 800.995.4066.
The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is reminding Americans that FDIC-insured banks remain the safest place to keep their money. The FDIC is also warning consumers of recent scams where imposters are pretending to be agency representatives to perpetrate fraudulent schemes.
Remember, Exchange Bank will never call or email and ask for your personal information. Don’t click on links from senders you don’t know. Be wary of requests for money or account information.
These websites and articles will help you spot coronavirus scams:
- AARP: Money Scams & Fraud
- American Banker: Coronavirus Scams to Watch Out For
- Better Business Bureau: BBB tips on COVID-19 (coronavirus)
- FDIC: Insured Bank Deposits are Safe; Beware of Potential Scams Using Your Financial Institution’s Name
- Stay Vigilant: Coronavirus Scams article (Exchange Bank)
Visit our Customer Protection page for more information and tips.
Your health and wellness are a top priority for us. Below are community resources for those needing assistance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID19.ca.gov is California’s primary resource for helpful information and updates on the coronavirus outbreak.
Employment Development Department (EDD/unemployment) offers potential financial relief for:
- employees whose hours have been cut
- employees that have to take time away from work to care for child out of school or quarantined and/or sick family member
- employers suffering from lack of business
- other coronavirus-related employment issues
NOTE: One-week waiting period waived for coronavirus-related claims
- Online info: https://www.edd.ca.gov/about_edd/coronavirus-2019.htm
- Call – Unemployment: 800.300.5616
- Call – Assistance for employers: 888.745.3886
While many human services offices are temporarily closed, essential services, including the following, are still operating on a limited basis:
- CalWORKs is a program that provides cash aid and service to eligible families.
- Medi-Cal is a program that offers free or low-cost health coverage.
- CalFresh is California’s food stamps (SNAP) program.
- General Assistance
- Sonoma County
- San Francisco County/City
- Online info: https://www.countyofnapa.org/156/HHSA (Services tab)
- Email: COVIDemail@example.com
- Call: 707.253.6172
- Contra Costa
- Online info: https://www.solanocounty.com/depts/hss/ees/default.asp
- Call: 707.553.5000
Food banks and pantries distributing free food for those in need:
- Redwood Empire Food Bank (Sonoma, Lake, Mendocino: multiple locations)
As of publication, operating with decreased volunteer workforce, some locations closed, some locations with extended hours.
- General info: https://refb.org/redwood-empire-food-banks-response-to-coronavirus/
- Regularly updated Food Finder: https://getfood.refb.org/
- San Francisco-Marin Food Bank
As of publication, operating as normal with additional pantry pop-ups at schools that are offering to-go meals for students.
- General info: https://www.sfmfoodbank.org/blog/letter-from-paul-we-are-an-essential-service-provider/
- Food Finder: https://foodlocator.sfmfoodbank.org/
- Community Action Napa Valley - CANV (Napa: multiple locations)
As of publication, no changes were listed to food pick up sites, dates or times. To receive food, one person per household must provide 2 forms of ID, one with current address and one with birthdate. Bring your own shopping bag/box.
- General info: http://canv.org/food-nutrition/food-bank/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ford Street Food Bank (Sonoma: Ukiah)
As of publication, no changes were listed to food pick up sites, dates or times.
- General info: https://www.fordstreet.org/community-food-bank
- Phone: 707.463.2409
- North Marin Community Services Food Pantry (Marin: Novato)
As of publication, food pantry services are being held on Tuesdays, 1-3 pm at 1907 Novato Blvd. An intake process is required.
- General info: https://www.northmarincs.org/support/food-pantry/
- Phone: 415.897.4147