Thank you for your interest to become an approved general contractor for Exchange Bank.
As part of the construction loan approval process, Exchange Bank will need to approve and qualify general contractors for building projects.
In order to complete this process, below is a list of supporting documents we request from you.
- Completion of Exchange Bank’s Builder’s Statement
- A copy of your current General Contractor’s license
- A copy of your General Liability insurance in the amount of $1,000,000, with Exchange Bank named as additional insured and project address
- Evidence of your Workmen’s Compensation insurance coverage
Please email the forms requested above to email@example.com and a member of our rebuild team will contact you within 3 business days.
If you are approved and as we proceed to the loan approval process,
we will need to obtain the following supporting documents for the subject property:
- A copy of the Executed Construction Contract
- A description of materials completed, signed by both you and the owner/borrower
- Completion of Exchange Bank Construction Cost Breakdown form
- A copy of complete set of approved Plans and Specs for the subject property
- A copy of the building permit
What to expect prior to the closing of your Community Rebuild Construction loan.
A meeting will be scheduled with you, the owner/borrower and an Exchange Bank construction loan coordinator to review the disbursement procedures and process.
We know that you’ll have questions. Please contact us – we are ready to work with you.
Loan programs are subject to buyer/property qualifications. Restrictions may apply. Contact a mortgage loan consultant for more information. Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender NMLS# 643948