Loan application information
Community Rebuild Loan Application
Process and list of requested supporting documents.
- Completion of the Environmental Questionnaire
- Provide a complete set of approved plans and specs for the subject property
- Copy of the executed construction contracts signed by both you and the general contractor
- Description of materials, signed by both you and the general contractor
- Completion of Exchange Bank Construction Cost Breakdown form
- Copy of the Clear Soils Report
As we proceed to the loan approval process,
the following supporting documents will be needed, however they are not needed to start the loan process.
- A copy of the building permit
- Evidence of Course of Construction Insurance naming Exchange Bank as a “Loss Payee”
- If on a well, a copy of your portability and production test
- If on a septic system, a copy of the Perc test and a copy of your septic permit
What to expect prior to the closing of your Community Rebuild Construction loan.
“A meeting will be scheduled with you, the contractor and an Exchange Bank Construction Loan Coordinator to review the disbursement procedures and process.”
We know that you’ll have questions, please contact us. We are ready to work with you.
“Loan programs are subject to buyer/property qualifications. Restrictions may apply. Contact a Mortgage Loan Consultant for more information. Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender NMLS# 643948”