Sonoma County Medical Association COVID-19 Vaccination Walk-in Clinic
The Sonoma County Medical Association (SCMA) is operating a walk-in clinic at the Grace Pavilion – Monday through Friday: 10am – 3pm.
- Vaccines available: Moderna, Pfizer & Johnson & Johnson.
- Open to 12+ years of age.
- Visit this clinic for your first or second dose of Moderna or Pfizer.
- Location: Sonoma County Fair Grounds (Grace Pavilion), 1350 Bennet Valley Road, Santa Rosa, CA
- Pre-register (if you would like, but not necessary) at MyTurn.Ca.Gov using 95404 as your zip code search and then find the SCMA or SRCH clinic.
We need you!
The clinic relies on the generosity of the public to help buy vital medical supplies.
- Donate by check: Make check payable to The Medical Society of Sonoma California with “Roll Up Your Sleeves” in the memo.
- Mail to:
P.O. Box 403
Santa Rosa, CA 95402
- Donate Drive-through: Drop off a check at any Exchange Bank drive-through banking location
- Donation via PayPal: Use your debit or credit card using the secure PayPal button below
Your tax-deductible donation helps purchase supplies, PPE for the volunteers, and other expenses to keep the clinic open.
Donations to SCMA are managed by the Medical Society of Sonoma California, a tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code (E.I.N. 82-1456994). Donation receipts are provided upon request by calling 707.525.4375
Connect with an SCMA volunteer coordinator who will assist you in scheduling pre-clinic participation training modules and will help you find a clinic role that serves you best. Email email@example.com.
In partnership with: