Important Online Banking Security UpdateOn February 25, 2019, Exchange Bank will implement Transport Layer Security (TLS) enhancements to improve our online banking security. Customers who have incompatible devices will no longer be able to access online banking.
You have been identified as having a mobile device or desktop operating system that will be impacted by this change. In order to continue to access online banking, it will be necessary for you to upgrade your mobile device or operating systems, or use an alternate device.
Details on Impacted Systems and Devices:
Mobile Device Operating Systems
- Android devices version 4.4.4 and below
- Apple iOS devices using Safari versions 5 and below
- Windows Phone using Internet Explorer Mobile versions 10 and below
Desktop Operating Systems
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 with Microsoft Internet Explorers versions 10 or below
- Apple OS X using Safari Versions 8 or below
Please contact the Customer Care Center at 707.524.3000 or 800.995.4066, M-F, 7:00am-6:00pm and Saturdays, 8:30am-2:30pm (PT) if you have any questions or need any additional information.