Fourteen-time winner of the NBBJ’s Best Place to Work.
Why choose Exchange Bank?
Voted by our employees as one of the Best Places to Work in Sonoma County. Voted Best Consumer Bank, Best Business Bank and Best Local Bank. Exchange Bank is the winner of the Healthiest Companies in the North Bay award.
Exchange Bank offers an exceptional total rewards package that includes:
- Medical, dental/vision, life insurance, long term disability insurance, flexible spending account plans, long term care insurance and more.
- 401(k) plan including both traditional and Roth saving options, a generous match of up to 4% and an opportunity for an additional annual profit sharing contribution of up to 3%.
- Incentive and bonus programs.
- Employee Assistance Provider benefits for employees and their families available 24/7/365.
- Paid time-off including vacation, sick time, holidays and personal days.
- A robust wellness program offering wellness reimbursements, on-site health assessments, competitions, flu shot clinics, and more.
- Employee checking accounts at no cost, home and consumer loan discount programs and more.