Exchange Bank - a preferred SBA Lender.
These Small Business Administration (SBA) loans can be used to start, expand or purchase an existing business. Loan proceeds can be used for the purchase, construction or refinance of owner occupied commercial real estate, inventory, permanent working capital, debt restructuring and partner buyout.
- Loan amounts from $50,000 to $5,000,000
- Loan terms of 7-25 years
- Fully amortizing
- Flexible collateral requirements
This loan program involves a two loan structure in partnership with SBA to finance the acquisition or construction of owner occupied commercial real estate or the purchase of major equipment.
- Long term fixed rates up to 25 years on the SBA portion
- Up to 25 year amortization and 10 year term on Exchange Bank portion
- Financing up to 90% of eligible project costs
Exchange Bank utilizes the SBA Express to fund the short term working capital needs of businesses.
- Lines of credit up to $350,000
- Quick, streamlined process for lines of credit